Thursday, January 29, 2009

54 in a 25

"Dear Friend, Public records indicate that you may have been charged with a SERIOUS TRAFFIC-RELATED OFFENSE. If convicted, you may face a possible jail sentence, substantial fine and civil penalty, criminal record and/or suspension of your driving privilege, depending on the charge." -a letter from an Alexandria attorney offering to help with my reckless driving ticket (oops). I'm amazed it even reached me, considering the envelope was addressed to Columbia, Maryland.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

While hoping for the best, of course, I want you to know, that we will come visit you, if you land in the slammer.

April Hartford said...

Legs Whitney... show your legs next time and you won't get a ticket! ;)

Anonymous said...

lol, is that what you do to get out of tickets, justin?! ;)

if so, the difference is it probably works for you and i highly doubt it would work for me ...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Hartford said...

Hey, I do what I have to! I have no shame...

Anonymous said...

"Dear Friend"